DOES anything taste better than pizza? Yes, free pizza, and here’s how you can get your hands on some free slices for absolutly na-da.
We’ve got a Quidco deal for Domino’s that will give new customers a £10 cashback bonus on their order, so that’s either a personal pizza for free, or a tenner off a full size pizza.
I mean, our mouths are already watering.
And with new flavours such as Catalan Chicken and Chroizo, The Meatfielder, and old favourites such as Pepperoni Passion, Texas BBQ and more, the only problem will be choosing which one to go for. Fancy it? Just click here to claim.
And yes, the offer is even valid for Domino’s buy one get one free ‘Two for Tuesday’ promotion.
Claiming your pizza is easy, but there are a few terms and conditions you’ll need to watch out for.
The deal will only be available for new Quidco members with no previous purchases or cashback, and you’ll need to claim before the 31st December – or until 10,000 hungry customers have claimed.
Finally, you’ll need to spend over £9.99 for this to work – so just make sure to add on a drink or dips if you’re ordering a personal pizza.
Remember, prices do vary between Domino’s branches so check before you order.
How do I get a free pizza?
- Sign-up to Quidco for FREE here
- Visit Domino’s through Quidco and order your pizza!
- You’ll receive a percentage of your order value back from Domino’s
- And you’ll earn £10 cashback bonus from Quidco – approximately one week on from a valid purchase
- Withdraw your earnings to your bank, PayPal or as vouchers and spend on whatever you want. Don’t worry we won’t tell anyone if it’s more pizza.
Alternatively, if you’d prefer cashback on orders with Deliveroo or Just Eat, check out these tasty offers.
- Deliveroo £10 cashback on orders (desktop or mobile web only, not app) with Quidco – here
- Just Eat £13 cashback on orders with Quidco – here
Before you tuck in, according to an Italian chef, there’s a right way to eat pizza and we’ve been doing it all wrong. But are you doing it right?
And if you want to tuck in anywhere then good news as Papa John’s now delivers to parks, beaches, stadiums and more.
Looking for a cheap snack instead? Asda is selling pizza twists for £1, and they look delicious!