Steps have announced a UK tour for their new album, What The Future Holds, next year.
Lisa Scott-Lee, Lee Latchford-Evans, Faye Tozer, Ian “H” Watkins and Claire Richards provided some of the most memorable sounds of the late 1990s, with hits like “5,6,7,8”, “Tragedy” and “Chain Reaction” getting fans singing along and joining in with the dance routines.
The band made a comeback in 2017 with “Tears On The Dancefloor” and now they’re looking ahead with an upcoming album.
The i newsletter cut through the noise
Joined on tour by special guest Sophie Ellis-Bextor, the group will be performing their new tunes and are likely to throw in some of the old favourites too in November and December 2021.
Here are all the details about tour dates and how you can get tickets.
What are the tour dates?
- 2 November – FlyDSA Arena, Sheffield
- 3 November – Motorpoint Arena Nottingham
- 5 November – Resorts World Arena, Birmingham
- 8 November – Utilita Arena, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- 11 November – AO Arena, Manchester
- 13 November – P&J Live, Aberdeen
- 15 November – The SSE Arena, Belfast
- 18 November – M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool
- 19 November – First Direct Arena, Leeds
- 22 November – The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- 25 November – The Brighton Centre, Brighton
- 26 November – The O2, London
- 29 November – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- 1 December – Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth
When do pre-sale and regular tickets go on sale?
The pre-sale starts at 10am on 15 September 2020.
General tickets go on sale at 10am on 18 September 2020.
There will also VIP tickets available.
How do I get tickets?
For the chance to access the pre-sale, you can sign up to the Steps mailing list here.
Another way to get access to the pre-sale is by pre-ordering Steps’ upcoming new album, What The Future Holds, from Steps Official Website.
But the website states that no purchase is necessary to access the pre-sale, so buying the album appears to be optional.
To register for the VIP ticket pre-sale, head here.
What can I expect from the new album and when is it released?
What The Future Holds is released on 27 November 2020 and can be ordered from Steps website.
The group has also just released a single of the same name.
It will be available in several formats, including CD, vinyl and cassette. It will also be available to stream digitally.
The official album description on the Steps official website said: “The band are back with their most ambitious album to date, showcasing the big melodic choruses of their top-tier bangers but also bringing back the harmony-laden ballads and some atmospheric mid-tempos.”