CHOCOHOLICS can get £17 worth of FREE chocolate at Hotel Chocolat just in time for Valentine’s Day.
This is thanks to two cashback offers available to new members of TopCashback.
All you need to do to get the chocolate for free is to first buy it yourself, and then wait for the money to be refunded to your account.
There’s no minimum spend, but you’ll only get the order value refunded up to a total of £17, including delivery.
The first offer lets shoppers nab a £12.95 “The Valentine’s With Love H-box”, which comes with 14 heart-shaped pralines, for free.
Each delivery order comes with a £3.95 fee, so if you order one, you’ll get £16.90 refunded by TopCashback.
Or if you’re vegan, you might instead want to nab the second offer which lets you get up to £17 worth of vegan chocolate for free.
If you live near a Hotel Chocolat store, you could avoid the delivery fee by using its click and collect service for 95p.
Just make sure you pay online in order to later get the cashback.
The offers are available until February 16 and 29, or until 2,500 freebies of each one have been claimed.
Sadly, they can only be redeemed once per household on a first come first served basis.
How to get the free chocolate treats
- You’ll first need to create a TopCashback account
- Once you’ve registered, go to the deals on TopCashback’s wesbite and click on “get cashback now” to head to Hotel Chocolat’s online shop
- Make your purchase
- Wait for the money to appear in your TopCashback account – you’ll be able to transfer it to your bank account around 14 days after the promotion end date
How to get cashback every time you shop
NOT using a cashback site or app means you are missing out every time you shop. Here are full-time bargain hunter Collette Jones’ best tips.
- Check out welcome offers: Cashback sites have amazing freebies for new customers, such as a takeaway from Just Eat or a Benefit beauty product
- Look for cashback on everything: You can claim on things such as MOTs, insurance, train tickets and holidays
- Save money at the supermarket: It’s a good idea to download apps Shopmium, Check-outSmart, Quidco ClickSnap, GreenJinn and TopCashback’s Snap and Save. Check out what is available, pick it up in-store and upload a photo of the receipt to get your cashback
- Combine cashback offers with promotions: Double savings and maximise cashback by matching third-party offers from cashback sites with in-store and online promotions. You can’t always use discount codes with cashback, but you can take advantage of sales and offers such as free gifts
- Download cashback notifiers: The website Honey has a great notifier. It sits in your browser, pops up when you click on a website that offers cashback and searches voucher codes
In November, Hotel Chocolat rolled out a MINT CHOCOLATE liqueur that tastes like After Eights.
For Christmas, chocolate fans could also nab a free Hotel Chocolat advent calendar worth £16.
While TopCashback also offered chocoholics the chance to nab two Thorntons advent calendars worth £16 for free.