Caitlyn Jenner has finally been confirmed to take part in I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! 2019 after weeks of speculation.
Kim Kardashian’s step-father touched down at Brisbane aport on Sunday morning ahead giving her plenty of time to acclimatise before the I’m A Celeb 2019 start date of November 17.
Dressed down in a white jumper and jeans, Caitlyn, 70, was seen wheeling two suitcases as she was escorted to a waiting car by security.
Caitlyn, whose children are megastars Kylie and Kendall Jenner, declined to answer most questions when she touched down at Brisbane Airport, however, when asked if she was excited to be taking part in the show she simply replied: “Yeah.”
According to reports, Caitlyn is the highest paid star of the series.
While the I’m A Celeb… 2019 line-up has a host of famous faces, their fees come nothing to that of Ms Jenner.
Caitlyn Jenner’s I’m A Celeb fee is said to be a staggering £500,000.
Speaking earlier this week, the American reality star admitted she is going in blind and hasn’t watched the show before.
Trying to stay tight-lipped, she said: “I am not allowed to talk about this until next week.
“I am not sure what I can say. I am not allowed to say anything.”
After being offered well wishes for her time Down Under, Caitlyn added to The Sun Online: “Thank you. I don’t know how it works.”
Caitlyn’s touch down in Brisbane came minutes after football legend Ian Wright was seen making his way through the airport.
Joking about his arrival in Australia, Wrighty, 56, said he was in Aus “to do some training with Robbie Fowler at Brisbane Roar”.
I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! 2019 starts on November 17 on ITV