Manchester United are bidding to extend their improved run of form – but face a difficult trip to Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea are the opponents in the Carabao Cup, with a place in the quarter-finals on the line.
United produced their best performance for some time on Sunday away at Norwich, scoring three times despite missing two penalties in the process.
It adds to their draw with Liverpool and away victory at Partizan Belgrade in the Europa League last week.
But Chelsea are a different proposition, having won seven games on the bounce in all competitions and looking like a dangerous force under Frank Lampard.
Here is all the key information you need ahead of the clash…
When is the game?
The match will take place on Wednesday 30th October 2019. The kick-off time is 20:05 GMT.
Where is the game being played?
The game will take place at Chelsea’s home ground Stamford Bridge. The stadium has a capacity of 40,834.
What TV channel is the game on?
The game will be available on Sky Sports Main Event.
Can you live stream the game?
The game will be live streamed on the SkyGo app for those who are Sky subscribers.
Alternatively, you can follow all of the action on the Mirror Football live blog.
Chelsea team news
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek remains out with Achilles tendon rupture.
- Antonio Rudiger is out with a groin injury.
Man Utd team news
- Paul Pogba remains out of action with his ankle injury and is still a month from a return.
- Luke Shaw remains out with a muscle injury.
- Eric Bailly remains unavailable with his knee injury.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is expected to turn to some of his younger squad members once again, with Brendan Williams and James Garner expected to feature.
- Chelsea: 10/11
- Draw: 13/5
- Manchester United: 3/1
Odds courtesy of thepools.com