- Winter Olympics tickets will not be sold as China seeks to contain Covid
- Don’t buy from abroad, Chinese told as Covid threatens holidays
- ‘I have no intention of getting it’: understanding Omicron’s severity
- Moderna aims to launch single Covid and flu booster jab within two years
- Irish foreign minister orders inquiry into champagne lockdown party
Germany is reporting a daily rise of 34,145 confirmed coronavirus cases and 30 deaths, according to recently released figures from the Robert Koch Institute.
The numbers bring the cumulative total of infections to 8,000,122 and 115,649 coronavirus-related deaths.