Latest updates: PM questioned over 2020 Christmas party; Sage says pre-travel PCR tests would be ‘valuable’ in fighting Omicron spread
- Israeli doctor believes he caught Omicron at London medical conference
- Johnson doesn’t deny Christmas party held at No10 during lockdown
- Covid variants may not evolve to be less dangerous, says UK expert
- Jacob Rees-Mogg faces Commons inquiry over undeclared £6m loan
- Global coronavirus updates – live
Keir Starmer says he also wants to mark world Aids day. He says it is within our hands to end new transmissions of Aids within a decade.
Was a Christmas party held in Downing Street on 18 December last year?