TUI is offering up to £300 off holidays in August from today.
The travel company is slashing £300 off two-week package holidays and £200 off one-week holidays, departing between August 1-31 this year.
Destinations include Lanzarote and Tenerife in Spain, as well as hols to Cyprus, Greece and Turkey.
The unique code offered by TUI, added at the checkout, is valid from today when making a new booking for holidays in August.
Bargains include seven-nights, all-inclusive to Lanzarote with return flights from £312pp when using the £200 discount.
An all-inclusive week in Bulgaria is just £408pp, while a similar deal to Tenerife is just £362pp.
Fancy a trip to Greece or Turkey? Cheap deals under £400pp with seven nights and return flights are also on sale with TUI.
Here are some of the deals you can take advantage of:
- Seven nights all-inclusive in Dalaman, Turkey with return flights from Manchester on August 7 – £568pp
- Seven nights all-inclusive in Rhodes, Greece, with return flights from Manchester on August 8 – £769pp
- Seven nights half board in Corfu, Greece, with return flights from Manchester on August 24 – £553pp
- Seven nights half board in Paphos, Cyprus with return flights from Manchester on August 15 – £577pp
- Seven nights all-inclusive in Antalya, Turkey with return flights from Glasgow on August 22 – £604pp
Summer holidays have never been so cheap, according to experts, as demand remains low due to the pandemic.
Airlines and tour operators are slashing prices to encourage Brits to travel abroad this summer.
TUI will also cover all medical expenses and repatriation costs for Brits who test positive for coronavirus on holiday.
The tour operator will pay for any tests and health treatments, as well as any extended hotel stays enforced due to the virus.
TUI explained how they will not charge tourists for any of the following:
- Overseas COVID-19 testing for suspected cases
- Overseas medical assistance if a customer contracts COVID-19 while on holiday
- Costs associated with an extended stay and a new return flight home if customers are asked to self-isolate while on holiday.
- Dedicated 24/7 emergency hotline and app