VALENTINE’S day is fast approaching, so it’s time to organise your romantic getaway.
From city breaks and cabins with hot tubs to spa experiences and champagne afternoon tea, we’ve picked out some great deals for celebrating romance in the UK.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue.
A weekend away with your significant other may be one of the best ways to celebrate this year, especially with the new easing of restrictions. Check out the best offers we’ve found:
If you’d like a romantic escape to the forest this Valentine’s Day break, Forest Holidays has great deals on cabin holidays right now – and they include hot tubs.
Deer Park in Cornwall, departure February 11 – three-night break from £465 per stay – book here
Beddgelert in Wales, departure February 11 – three-night break from £750 per stay – book here
Cropton in Yorkshire, departure February 11 – three-night break from £505 per stay – book here
Stratyre in Scotland, departure February 11 – three-night break from £495 per stay – book here
UK City Breaks
Booking.com has some great deals on city hotel Valentine breaks in the UK:
- London from £75 per room, per night – book here
- Edinburgh from £56 per room, per night – book here
- Manchester from £89 per room, per night – book here
- Liverpool from £65 per room, per night – book here
- Brighton from £96 per room, per night – book here
- Bath from £119 per room, per night – book here
If you need flights, check out these offers too:
Easyjet is currently having a sale with 800,000 seats available from £19.99pp – book here
Snaptrip offers holiday rentals throughout the UK, including romantic stays with hot-tubs, pods, barns and cottages in coastal, countryside and city destinations.
Find two-night Valentine breaks across the country from £152 per stay – book here
Hoseasons has romantic lodges with hot tubs available to rent across the UK for two to three nights this Valentine’s day; here are the best deals we found:
Woodside Bay Lodge Retreat from £369 per stay – book here
Landal Barton Pines in Paignton, Devon from £469 per stay – book here
Ashlea Pool Lodges, Shropshire from £485 per stay – book here
Warner Leisure Hotels
Warner Leisure Hotels has 14 hotels in countryside or coastal locations around the country, including Cheshire and the Isle of Wight. Each destination offers activities, sports and leisure facilities and live shows.
- Alvaston Hall Hotel, Cheshire – two nights from £169pp – book here
- Bembridge Coast Hotel, Isle of Wight – two nights from £142pp – book here
- Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel, Wales – two nights from £163pp – book here
- Cricket St Thomas, Somerset – two nights from £157pp – book here
Buy a Gift experiences
From days out and short breaks to flying experiences, Buy a Gift has got thousands of experiences waiting to be discovered this Valentine’s day.
- Find all Valentine’s day offers here
Here are some of the best deals:
- Two-night glamping experience for 2 – from £99
- Afternoon tea at Cafe Rouge – from £25
- Lovers leap bungee jump for 2 – from £120 (saving 39%)
- High street dining voucher for 2 – from £35 (saving 43%)
- Blissful spa day for 2 with 25-minute treatment – from £55 (saving 51%)
- Champagne afternoon tea for 2 in the Domes at London Secret Garden, Kensington – from £60 (saving 33%)