SHARON Osbourne has revealed she fired an employee after they failed to see the funny side of having to retrieve her paintings from a house fire.
The former X Factor judge sent a former assistant into her burning house to save artwork and valuables — before sacking him being upset about the incident later.
Sharon – who has eight dogs – even boasted about taking an oxygen mask off him to give to her pets after escaping the blaze started by a candle.
The 67-year-old said: “I took the mask and I put it on my dog. After this terrible night he was not talking to me.”
“Ozzy and I were recounting everything and we were laughing and laughing. He goes, ‘I don’t see what is funny about any of this. I think I’m going to have damaged lungs’. I said, ‘If you don’t think that’s funny, do you think this is funny? You’re fired’.”
She recounted the story during an episode of BBC1’s Would I Lie To You? in which she confessed it was true.
Sharon also revealed her Black Sabbath hubby’s arm and hair had caught alight during the blaze, before she put out the flames by pushing him into a fountain.
Social media users blasted her for the heartless act.
Dave Lewis said: “Sometimes a truly awful person comes along that puts the others in the shade, this is such a person.”
Ellie Lees said: “In the spirit of Christmas, Sharon Osbourne has just outed herself as a truly terrible person in Would I Lie To You. Classic.”
And Benjamin Butterworth said: “Sharon Osborne, a woman worth $200m, just said on BBC One that she forced a member of staff go into her burning house to collect artwork, then sacked him when they didn’t laugh about it the next day. That’s vile?”