SIT tight football lovers as England return to centre stage against Northern Ireland TONIGHT – in need of only one point for a last-16 spot.
Beth Mead’s hattrick inspired the Lionesses to an emphatic 8-0 victory over Norway on Monday.
Which fired England into the knock-out stages as well as helping them to surpass their own record for the biggest margin at a Women’s Euro tournament.
And now, the Lionesses’ will be taking this confidence into their match with Northern Ireland who sit rock bottom of Group A.
But the Green and White Army are hopeful of ending their dreadful winless run against England to bed despite already crashing out of the tournament.
What time does Northern Ireland vs England kick off?
- Northern Ireland take on England TONIGHT – July 15.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 8pm UK time.
- The home of Southampton, St Mary’s Stadium is the assigned venue for this clash which can hold around 32,000 fans.
- England have won ALL eight of their previous clashes with Northern Ireland winning by an aggregate score of 44-2.
What TV channel is Northern Ireland vs England on and can I live stream it?
- Northern Ireland vs England will be broadcasted LIVE on BBC One in the UK.
- Pre-match coverage commences from 7:30pm UK time – 30 minutes before kick-off.
- Fans can stream ALL the action on the BBC iPlayer app or BBC Sport website.
Is Northern Ireland vs England FREE to watch?
All UK citizens with a valid TV license can watch the entire action for FREE.
Northern Ireland boss Kenny Shiels is likely to make a number of changes with the Green and White Army already knocked out of the competition.
And England gaffer Sarina Wiegman will be tempted into doing the same as the Lionesses have booked their place in the last-16 early.
However, top scorer contender Beth Mead will be itching to keep her spot having bagged four goals in two games.
As well as Ellen White who is only ONE goal behind Wayne Rooney’s record of 53 strikes for England.
- Northern Ireland to win 80/1
- Draw 16/1
- England to win 1/25
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication