Fancy a tasty treat that’s easy to make, super delicious, and suitable for babies?
We’ve got you covered.
These baby-friendly, no-bake cheesecakes require just a few ingredients and minimal effort.
They’re perfect for babies and toddlers, and are so delicious you’ll be nibbling on them, too.
Here’s how to make ’em.
Recipe for baby-friendly no-bake cheesecakes
- 3 rusk biscuits
- Large tbsp butter, melted
- 4 tbsp cream cheese (pasteurised)
- 1 banana, mashed
- Strawberry (optional, for decoration)
- Start by crushing your biscuits. I put them in a zip lock bag and roll out with a rolling pin.
- Pour the crushed biscuits int a bowl and add hot melted butter. Mix well and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mash and mix cream cheese and banana together until light and fluffy.
- Taking a cup cake tray, put a tablespoon of biscuit, press down with the back of a shot glass or spoon. Add your cream cheese mix on top and smooth out.
- Tap the tray a few times to remove bubbles. Place a sliced strawberry on top.
- Put in a freezer for two hours until set, then enjoy.
For more tasty recipes for kids and grownups to enjoy, head to my Instagram, @squashedpickle.
Do you have a story to share?
Get in touch by emailing MetroLifestyleTeam@Metro.co.uk.