WHETHER you’re looking for home, beauty, fashion or tech deals this Cyber Monday, John Lewis has it all.
With deals on big brands such as Sonos, Ted Baker and Le Creuset plus many more, shoppers are sure to find something they love.
*Just because products are in the Black Friday sale, doesn’t mean you can’t find the same thing, or similar, cheaper elsewhere. Always shop around to find the best offers.
On top of all this there’s also:
- 15 per cent off Sonos – buy here
- 30 per cent off Ted Baker – buy here
- 30 per cent of Le Creuset – buy here
- Apple iPad 10.2″, A10, iPadOS, Wi-Fi, 32GB, now £299, saving £50 – buy here
- Bose QuietComfort headphones, now £249, saving £50 – buy here
- Google Home Mini Hands-Free Smart Speaker, now £19, saving £30 – buy here
- Neom Organics London Wellbeing Pod Diffuser, now £72, saving £18 – buy here
- Baobab Black Pearls Max 10 Jar Scented candle, now £55.20, saving £14 – buy here
- KitchenAid Artisan 4.8L Stand Mixer, Candy Apple Red, now £299, saving £200 – buy here
You can see the full range of deals here.
When is Cyber Monday?
The most popular online shopping day of the year is going to take place on Monday December 2 this year.
Cyber Monday was originally created in order to highlight the importance of online shopping.
But with the growth of online sales during Black Friday, Cyber Monday has become more of an extension of that event – widening its appeal to more than just tech and gadgets.
What should I look out for in John Lewis’ Cyber Monday sale?
John Lewis stocks up the biggest names on the market, and there are a few departments we’ll be keeping an eye out.
- Christmas: it’s a great opportunity to sort out wonderful Christmas decorations in the run-up to the big day.
- Home & Garden: revamp your home for less with a huge selection of beddings, kitchenware, mirrors and carpets.
- Electricals: Apple, Siemens, Smeg and Dyson will be among a few brands that we hope will see a price slash.
- Beauty: stock up all the favourites for less including items brands such as MAC, Estée Lauder, Khiel’s, Urban Decay and Chanel.
- Women: revamp your wardrobe with extensive range of latest fashion pieces.
- Men: there’s always space in the wardrobe for a new sweater of a pair of trousers.
How much does John Lewis’ delivery cost?
John Lewis offers free standard delivery for orders over £50, and for orders under that amount, there’s £3.50 charge.
Next and named day deliveries for small and medium items are priced for £6.95. Large items that require two people, such as appliances and furniture, will cost you £19.95.
John Lewis offers click & collect service from chosen John Lewis & Partners, Waitrose & Partners and Co-op shops, costing £2 for orders under £30, and free for orders over £30.
You can find all of John Lewis delivery information here.
Take a look at Sun Selects, if you’re looking for great prices all year around.
And find here our dedicated beauty section where we’ve rounded up all the latest products in one place.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.