TV

Joel Creasey announces his biggest ever national stand up tour


He’s back! Joel Creasey announces his biggest ever national stand up tour and promises fans that it’s his most ‘outrageous’ show yet

Australian comedian Joel Creasey has announced his biggest ever national stand up tour. 

The 29-year-old revealed on Tuesday that he will hit the road and thrill fans in 2020.

In the announcement, he promised fans that the show will be his ‘most outrageous’ yet. 

He's back! Joel Creasey announced on Tuesday his biggest ever national stand up tour and promised fans that it's his most 'outrageous' show yet

He’s back! Joel Creasey announced on Tuesday his biggest ever national stand up tour and promised fans that it’s his most ‘outrageous’ show yet

The tour begins in Adelaide on March 9, where Joel will be doing shows as part of the Adelaide Fringe Festival. 

He will then tour around the country and stop in at places including the Gold Coast, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth, wrapping up his time on the road in June.

Tickets go on sale for Joel’s shows on Friday, with a Live Nation pre-sale taking place on Thursday. 

Hitting the road: The tour begins in Adelaide on March 9, where Joel will be doing shows as part of the Adelaide Fringe Festival

Hitting the road: The tour begins in Adelaide on March 9, where Joel will be doing shows as part of the Adelaide Fringe Festival

Joel made headlines earlier this month for cancelling a show in Bendigo, in Victoria, amid safety concerns.

Joel spoke out about cancelling the show and said in a statement that it was an ‘all-around crappy situation.’

While not going into specific detail, he told fans: ‘I am so sorry to disappoint my audience in Bendigo and want to be clear that this threat wasn’t entirely homophobic.’

'I am so sorry': Joel made headlines earlier this month for cancelling a show in Bendigo, in Victoria, amid safety concerns

READ  Barrymore: Body In The Pool makes shock allegations that star’s PA removed key evidence from scene of Stuart Lubbock’s death

‘I am so sorry’: Joel made headlines earlier this month for cancelling a show in Bendigo, in Victoria, amid safety concerns

‘Furthermore I certainly don’t think this reflects the Bendigo community in any way. I’ve never had to cancel a show before, love performing and love Bendigo – so it’s a bit of an all-around crappy situation.’

He added in part of his Facebook post: ‘Please know that it goes against my work ethic and I would have done anything for this not to have happened.’

Joel meanwhile is rather busy with his upcoming tour, as well as a play he has just announced this week. 

He will be playing Prince George in a play called The Boy George, A Royal Comedy. 

Busy boy! Joel meanwhile is rather busy with his upcoming tour, as well as a play he has just announced this week. He will be playing Prince George in a play called The Boy George, A Royal Comedy

Busy boy! Joel meanwhile is rather busy with his upcoming tour, as well as a play he has just announced this week. He will be playing Prince George in a play called The Boy George, A Royal Comedy



READ SOURCE

Leave a Reply

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.