FORTNITE WEEK 4 – UPDATE ONE: The latest leaked Fortnite week 4 challenges list has switched out a number of previously datamined tasks.
Gone are the search between ski lodges and ring doorbell tasks which have been replaced with search buried treasure and a new pirate cannon challenge.
Here is the full list of leaked Fortnite week 4 challenges for season 8 below…
• Search Buried Treasure
• Land at different Named Locations
• Land at Tilted Towers
• Outlast 90 opponents in a single match
• Use The Baller in different matches
• Launch yourself through structures with a Pirate Cannon
• Eliminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park
• Get an elimination with a Scope weapon and a Suppressed weapon
ORIGINAL: Fortnite week 4 challenges are coming soon, with search between three ski lodges set to be the big new season 8 challenge.
As per usual the latest Fortnite challenges have leaked ahead of them officially getting revealed by Epic Games.
And the most eye-catching challenge for Fortnite week 4 is search between three ski lodges.
It’s unclear whether the Fortnite search between task will be a free challenge or if the ski lodges challenge is for Battle Pass owners.
According to the leaked list the ring doorbell challenge will also be making a return for Fortnite week 4.
Here is the full list of the leaked Fortnite week 4 challenges…
• Deal damage to opponents while riding a vehicle
• Destroy objects
– Destroy trees
– Destroy rocks
– Destroy cars
• Legendary Weapon Eliminations
• Search Chests at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple
• Search between three ski lodges
• Land locations
– Land at Tilted Towers
– Land at Junk Junction
– Land at Retail Row
– Land at Happy Hamlet
– Land at Pleasant Park
• Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
The Fortnite week 4 challenges are set to go live at 2.30pm UK time on Thursday March 21.
Until then Fortnite fans will be able to test their skills against the week 3 season 8 challenges.
And in case you’re wondering then here is the full list of the Fortnite week 3 challenges…
FORTNITE WEEK 3 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Visit locations:
– Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match
– Visit Haunted Hills and Tilted Towers in a single match
– Visit Frosty Flights and Loot Lake in a single match• Destroy items
– Destroy Cacti in the Desert
– Open Ammo Boxes in the Snow
– Open Chests in the Jungle
• Place different Trap Slot items in a single match
FORTNITE WEEK 3 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Search where the magnifying glass sits at the Treasure Map loading screen
• Search Chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields
• Deal Headshot Damage to opponents
• Get an Elimination with an SMG, Pistol and Sniper Rifle