NOW that Halloween is here, it’s time to enjoy seasonal sales before Crimbo.
The countdown to Christmas is well underway and with that comes some fantastic discounts. Here are some of the best bargains I’ve found — there’s something to suit everyone . . .
- HOME: With Halloween out of the way after tonight, it is time to get your home ready for Christmas. M&S has 20 per cent off homeware, so why not pick up a snowflake throw? It is just £10, down from £12.50, and would make chilly evenings a lot more cosy. You should also pay a visit to Wilko for its festive Santa double bedding set. It is only £10.50, down from £14.
SAVE: £3.50 at Wilko
- MEN: Seasonal offers are your new best friend. Burton has some great discounted items. You could whip on its brushed navy long-sleeve checked shirt for £20, down from £25. It is perfect for all occasions in this chilly weather.
- LADIES: Keep your face glowing as the temperatures drop with three-for-two on skincare at Boots. As well as looking after our skin, we should address out winter wardrobes, too. Head to New Look where you can nab items for up to 60 per cent off such as its off white chenille cable knit boxy jumper for £10, down from £27.99 — that is a steal.
SAVE: £17.99 at New Look
- KIDS: It is a good idea to shop for Christmas presents now. Head to Wilko for two-for-£15 on selected toys. For something a little more exclusive, you could bag a Frozen 2 singing Anna or Elsa doll for just £18.99, down from £22.99 at B&M — there is nothing frosty about that price.
SAVE: £4 at B&M
- PRICES correct at time of going to press. Deals and offers subject to availability.
Deal of the day
KFC has great new deals on its app, such as a Hot Wings Bucket with 20 wings for £5.99.
Download the app and get to KFC before November 17 to grab the bargain.
INSTEAD of paying £44.99 for this peach Superdry hoodie, pop to Primark to whip on its similar £7 version.
STICKY chicken for dinner? Head to Asda to pick up a two-pack of Birds Eye Sweet & Sticky BBQ Chicken Chargrills, for £1, they go great with rice.
Shop and save
DECORATING any time soon? All 2.5 litre Dulux emulsion paint is £12 at B&M, usually they are £15 at tin.
Reader’s saving tip
CAROLINE BURNS, of Newport, says: “Cheaply remove burns on the bottom of an aluminium pan by covering it with vinegar and a 1 tbsp of salt. Soak overnight, then scrub.”
- Send us your tips to sunsavers.co.uk/tips and you will get 28 codes worth £5 if your tip is used. Please include your name and town.
My Sun Savers fiver
NOEL ATKIN, from Cannock, Staffs, says: “I am going to use my Sun Savers fivers to pay for my ageing cat’s pet insurance.”
- Send us your Savers fiver stories to sunsavers.co.uk/fivers and you will get 28 codes worth £5 if your tip is used. Please include your name and town.
Superdays: Win TWO free Madame Tussauds tickets worth £70
SUN Superdays is back – get two FREE tickets to Madame Tussauds London worth £70.
It’s your chance to meet the Royal Family – including a figure of the Queen in a gown with over 50,000 Swarovski elements.
New for this year, see how you measure up next to Hollywood giant, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Plus feel like a pop sensation with queen of Coachella, Beyonce.
The amazing figure recently made a show- stopping arrival at the attraction by appearing with the Royal Family and now you can join Queen Bey on the stage.
The A-list party does not stop there. Rub shoulders with British stars Eddie Redmayne and Benedict Cumberbatch, or take a seat with Tom Hardy and feel his heartbeat.
Take to the catwalk with Cara Delevingne and meet all the members of the Royal Family in the most regal of settings.
Younger ones will love teaming up with the Marvel Super Heroes for a crimefighting adventure, as well as using the Force to be transported to a galaxy far, far away and star in the action with the greats of the Star Wars universe.
There really is something for everyone to enjoy at Madame Tussauds London. Check out more of the famous faces in today’s special four-page pullout.
To get your free tickets, simply download the Sun Savers app or sign up at sunsavers.co.uk. Next, head to the “Offers” section and click “Start Collecting” on the “Superdays — Madame Tussauds” page.
Then, collect NINE Sun Savers codes from the 18 printed daily in The Sun between today and Tuesday, November 12.
Your first Sun Savers code can be found on page 20. Enter your NINE Sun Savers codes on the Sun Savers app or website.
Lastly, click “Book” and you will receive a unique booking code via email with steps on how to book your day out on the Madame Tussauds London website.
Alternatively, you can collect TEN in-paper tokens and book using the form found on the back page of today’s pullout and at superdays.thesun.co.uk/.
However, if you collect your tickets with Sun Savers, you will get the chance to book a day before everyone else — giving you first pick from the dates and times available.
So what are you waiting for? Start collecting for your tickets today!
- Subject to availability. Multiple code/token collect. Online access required. T&Cs apply, see superdays.thesun.co.uk/.
Play now to win £50,000 on the Sun Savers Raffle
JOIN thousands of readers taking part in the new Sun Savers Raffle.
Every Sun Savers code you enter will earn you a ticket for our £50k monthly Raffle. And for every ten tickets you collect in a calendar month, you get a GOLDEN TICKET for our £80k Raffle, which takes place every three months.
There is no limit to how many tickets you can collect. So the more you enter, the better your chances.
To take part go to sunsavers.co.uk or open the Sun Savers app. Then opt in to each month’s Raffle by clicking “Yes!” when prompted and start collecting the Sun Savers codes printed daily in the paper.
Every time you scan or enter a code into Sun Savers, you get a Raffle ticket in the £50k Raffle.
Not yet a Sun Savers member? Just go to sunsavers.co.uk or find “Sun Savers” in the app store to get started.
Fancy a free fiver?
YOU can get FREE cash with super Sun Savers just for buying your favourite paper.
Our brilliant new rewards club will pay back our most loyal readers.
Just pick up the paper each day to collect your Sun Savers codes and we will GIVE YOU £5 when you have collected 28.
This isn’t a one-off and there is no limit to how much cash you can save.
For every 28 codes you enter, we will give you a fiver. So over the course of a year, that could add up to £65.
We are keeping it super-simple. You don’t have to enter codes from consecutive days, so don’t worry if you forget a day or two.
Download our easy Sun Savers app and quickly scan your code using your smartphone. Or go online and enter your code at sunsavers.co.uk.
To get you on your way, join today and we will put a bonus £1 in your Sun Savers wallet tomorrow. And the good news doesn’t stop with free cash.
With Sun Savers, we give you the best hacks, deals and tips to save money every single day.
TO JOIN: Don’t worry, folks — joining takes just 30 seconds, in three steps.
- PRICES correct at time of going to press. Deals/offers subject to availability.