SIR Paul McCartney has revealed his family pet name is the very apt “Grandude”.
But can you guess the nicknames of other famous people from the clues below?
1. He played prisoner Charles Bronson, but which actor’s bad behaviour as a teen got him called Weasel?
2. Which One Direction member was called Cheesy Head due to his love of cheesy chips?
3. She starred in The Mask, but this A-lister was called Skeletor as a child due to being tall and skinny.
4. This actor from The Matrix movies earned his nickname The Wall from his hobby as a hockey goalie.
5. Who sang Call Out My Name but has the nickname Diapers due to changing his mind a lot?
6. She famously played The Queen in The Crown but which English actress is known as Colly?
7. She starred in Friends With Benefits, but which star has the nickname Goldfish due to being forgetful?
8. Which Greatest Showman apparently used to have legs like twigs – and once had the moniker Sticks?
9. An eye for perfection is the winning Formula One for this Mercedes racer, which means his friends call him Hawkeye.
10. She sang her heart out in Glee, but which star’s dislike of partying gave her the nickname of Grandma?
1. Tom Hardy
2. Liam Payne
3. Cameron Diaz
4. Keanu Reeves
5. The Weeknd
6. Olivia Colman
7. Mila Kunis
8. Hugh Jackman
9. Lewis Hamilton
10. Lea Michele