Budget valentine’s day gifts all for under £50 that your partner will love, including a high-street restaurant meal, retro photoshoot and whisky tasting session
If you have a partner, friend or relative that you’re looking to treat this Valentine’s, but are not wanting to break the bank, then you’re in the right place.
We’ve found a number of experience gifts that all can be bought online at Buyagift. They’re all great gifts and each only come to under £50.
Unlike most other Valentine’s presents, they allow the person you’re buying for to have a life experience, to make memories, to have something to look back on and treasure.
Buyagift is unique in the way that it allows you to select an e-voucher option at the checkout, and get a voucher sent straight to your email. You can then print it off, pop it in a card and you’re good to go!
Here are the great gifts all for under £50…
Fun Together Experience Box
This experience allows you to spend some quality time with your partner, friend or relative. Together you could savour a scrumptious afternoon tea at Patisserie Valerie, head off the beaten track with a thrilling Segway rally ride or indulge in a relaxing pamper treat. There are 2010 experiences to choose from, so you can find the perfect experience and location.
Price: £39.99 – buy it here.
- This voucher includes a selection of fun, exciting, and relaxing adventures for two people at a choice of venues across the UK
50s Pin Up Makeover and Photoshoot
This makes a great gift for a woman who loves glamour. It’s available in 21 locations, so she can choose the perfect place for her. She’ll get to relive the golden age of Hollywood and channel her inner Marilyn Monroe with this 50’s pin-up makeover and photoshoot. She’ll get to try on a range of 1950’s themed outfits, and then have professional stylists give her a makeup and hair makeover. Then the photoshoot is set up and the photographer will snap away, with a range of 50’s backdrops. She’ll even get to take an A4 print image home as a souvenir!
Price: £10 – buy it here.
- 1950’s inspired makeover and photoshoot
- Pre-shoot consultation with one of the Peggy Sue team
- 50’s styled hair and makeup session
- 50’s themed wardrobe and props to choose from
- Viewing session to choose your A4 print to take home
- £50 voucher to spend on wall hangings or albums
Family Days Out Choice Voucher
Available in 207 locations, this is perfect for someone with a family. It allows them to choose from a range of family days out, such as paintballing, motorsport simulations, ghost tours, and wall climbing. There are also great options for very young kids such as mazes, crazy golf, and wonderful animal experience days. They’ll all make great memories to look back on in years to come.
Price: £29 – buy it here.
- A fun-filled day out for two adults and two children
- Over 200 experiences to choose from
- Pick from a wide range of exciting activities, including:
- Entry to animal parks
- Crazy golf
- Escape rooms
- Sightseeing tours
- Bowling and more
High Street Dining for Two
With 222 locations to choose from, this gift allows your Valentine to choose the perfect high-street restaurant for them. There is a great range of delicious options, from classic Italian dishes at ASK Italian, to contemporary French cuisine at Café Rouge.
Price: £35 – buy it here.
- This voucher includes a meal at a choice of restaurants across the UK
Whisky Tasting for Two at The Whisky Lounge
This experience is available in seven locations across the UK, in major cities like London and Manchester. So the person you’re giving it to can choose the perfect location for them. It’s an in-depth tasting session allowing them to sample six varieties of whisky and learn about the history, palate, and processes of each – educational and great fun!
Price: £49 – buy it here.
- An introduction to whisky tasting for two people
- Sample six delicious varieties of whisky
- Learn about the history and palate of each variety
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card