BANK holidays are the perfect time to kit out your home and garden – then raise a glass to it.
Whether it is some new kitchen appliances, office tech, garden furniture, or just great wine you are after this weekend, I can help.
Here are some deals . . .
- KITCHEN: Change up your meals with an Air Fryer from B&M, £39.99 down from £49.99. It uses minimal to no oil and makes delicious but healthy fried foods. Grab a bag of potatoes for £1.15 at Sainsbury’s then chop them up, season and pop in the fryer for crispy potatoes or chips. Perfect for a quick snack or as part of a meal.
- TECH TIME: For £26 a month, down from £41, you can get TalkTalk Faster Fibre Broadband with Speed Boost. Plus, if you’re in need of a new PC, put your broad-band to the test with a laptop from Currys PC World — you can currently get a LENOVO IdeaPad S340 14” Intel® Pentium® Laptop for £299, reduced from £399.
SAVE: £15 on TalkTalk package and £100 at Currys PC World
- GARDEN: Updating your garden is never cheap but Homebase is offering four for three across all plants, bark and top soil. But you can also pick up a trio of Medditeranean pot plants for £20, down from £40. If you are planning on relaxing for the evening, a blanket may also come in handy. I like the cheap-and-cheerful £5 fleece blanket at John Lewis.
- DRINK: Get your money’s worth at M&S with 25 per cent off when you buy six or more bottles of wine. Need I say any more? The deal is perfect for those who love to host — or if you just fancy stocking up on an old favourite. Heading out? Raise a toast to 2-for-1 cocktails — all day, every day at Las Iguanas. Or get along to your local Wetherspoons to indulge in their gin festival.
SAVE: 25 per cent on six bottles
Deal of the day
YOU’LL be sitting pretty with this deal from SCS. Their Camille 3 Seater Sofa is now only £299, down from £899.
DITCH the large price tag of this Saint Laurent Sunset bag, £1,540 for this very similar £59 metallic bag from Kaleidoscope instead.
Reader’s saving tips
PAULINE SUTTIE, from Dalkeith, Midlothian, says: “I check out clearance sales on websites all year to get the best bargains for Christmas presents.”
- Send us your tips to sunsavers.co.uk/tips and you’ll get 28 codes worth £5 if your tip is used. Please include your name and town.
Shop and save
BE creative with this great deal from Tesco – 24 Electro Pop Sharpies for £9, down from £20.
SNAP up a jumbo pack of KP salted peanuts from Sainsbury’s for £2.50, down from £3.50.
My Sun Savers fiver
ANDREW PORLEY, from Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, says: “I am saving Sun Savers fivers for a trip to the Le Mans 24-hour motor race next year.”
- Send us your Savers fiver stories to sunsavers.co.uk/fivers and you’ll get 28 codes worth £5 if your tip is used. Please include your name and town.
Sun Savers is your key to cash, treats and prizes
SUN SAVERS is the best way to get a FREE fiver in cash – and so much more!
- FANCY some free tickets to popular attractions in the UK?
- Or exclusive access to competitions where you can win big cash prizes?
- Join Sun Savers today! We’ll even throw in a free fiver!
Play now to win £50,000 on the Sun Savers Raffle
JOIN thousands of readers taking part in the new Sun Savers Raffle.
Every Sun Savers code you enter will earn you a ticket for our £50k monthly Raffle. And for every ten tickets you collect in a calendar month, you get a GOLDEN TICKET for our £80k Raffle, which takes place every three months, with the first one at the end of June.
There is no limit to how many tickets you can collect. So the more you enter, the better your chances.
To take part go to sunsavers.co.uk or open the Sun Savers app. Then opt in to each month’s Raffle by clicking “Yes!” when prompted and start collecting the Sun Savers codes printed daily in the paper.
Every time you scan or enter a code into Sun Savers, you get a Raffle ticket in the £50k Raffle.
Not yet a Sun Savers member? Just go to sunsavers.co.uk or find “Sun Savers” in the app store to get started.
Fancy a free fiver?
YOU can get FREE cash with super Sun Savers just for buying your favourite paper.
Our brilliant new rewards club will pay back our most loyal readers.
Just pick up the paper each day to collect your Sun Savers codes and we will GIVE YOU £5 when you have collected 28.
This isn’t a one-off and there is no limit to how much cash you can save.
For every 28 codes you enter, we will give you a fiver. So over the course of a year, that could add up to £65.
We are keeping it super-simple. You don’t have to enter codes from consecutive days, so don’t worry if you forget a day or two.
Download our easy Sun Savers app and quickly scan your code using your smartphone. Or go online and enter your code at sunsavers.co.uk.
To get you on your way, join today and we will put a bonus £1 in your Sun Savers wallet tomorrow. And the good news doesn’t stop with free cash.
With Sun Savers, we give you the best hacks, deals and tips to save money every single day.
TO JOIN: Don’t worry, folks — joining takes just 30 seconds, in three steps.